90-Day Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa
The 90-day Thai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows the holder to enter and stay in Thailand for 90 days. It is intended to be issued to those who wish to be involved in performing official duties or religious activities, conduct business, work, and study, visit the family and other activities in Thailand, initially for the period of 90 days and then converted to a longer term of visa.
The 90-day Non-Immigrant Visa is not the same as the Thai tourist visa. If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to Thailand, please contact or visit the nearest Thai Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Benefits of 90-Day Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process 90-Day Non-Immigrant Visa to Thailand for citizens of the United Kingdom. This visa provides the following:
- Valid stay in Thailand for a period of 90 days from the date of entry.
- Valid for use for a period of 90 days.
- Ability to apply for work permit in Thailand.
- Option to apply for extension of stay in Thailand.*
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
* Extension is at the discretion of the Thai Immigration Bureau upon submission of required documents.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 299 GBP
- Embassy Fee: 50 GBP (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in the UK)