Thailand Retirement Visa
The Thai retirement visa for British citizens is issued to retirees or applicants who wish to visit and retire in the Kingdom of Thailand.
Please note that you must first obtain a 90-day visa from the Thai Embassy in London or country of residence prior to your application for the Thai Retirement visa in Thailand.
Retirement Visa Qualifications
- Applicant must be 50 years of age or over.
- Must meet any of the financial requirements:
- Security deposit of THB 800,000 in a Thai bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application
- Monthly Income of 65,000 THB regularly deposited in a Thai bank account
- In case of security deposit, you will provide an updated bank book or passbook together with a bank letter stating that the money had been deposited to the account from an overseas source for not less than 2 months.
- In case of income, you will provide a 12-month period bank statement showing a regular deposit of 65,000 baht into a Thai bank account from an overseas source. The current balance in the Thai savings account doesn't have to be 800,000 THB.
We strongly advise that you contact us first before proceeding with your payment so we can give you heads up on the process and fees involved.
Benefits of Thai Retirement Visa
Siam Legal International offers service to process Retirement Visa to Thailand for UK citizens. This visa provides the following:
- Multiple-entry travel to Thailand.
- Valid for use for a period of 1 calendar year.
- The visa is renewable every year and can be renewed inside Thailand (applicant must meet the requirements for the visa renewal).
- Ability to open bank (savings) account in Thailand.
Thai Visa Package
- Completed visa application form by our professional legal staff.
- Supporting documents required by the Thai embassy.
- Unlimited consultation with our Thai immigration specialist.
- Comprehensive documents checklist for the visa application at the Immigration Office.
- Guaranteed 100% success (business dealings with the Thai embassy or consulate).
- Fast Service! And your passport/visa returned to you.*
* We highly recommend to use a courier when posting visa application documents.
Buy AXA COVID Travel Insurance Thailand! CLICK HERE
- Click the Apply Now button below and add Thailand Retirement Visa to your cart.
- Click Check Out and submit the payment. After confirming your payment, we will send you the necessary details and where to submit your passport for visa processing.
- Submit your passport and supporting documents to the Thai embassy for processing. Keep the tracking numbers of the posted document.
- Within 5-10 days of receipt, your passport with visa will be returned to you.
- After you receive the Non-Immigrant O visa, you may travel to Thailand and we will assist you to open a Thai bank account and apply for the one year retirement visa.
Note: We advise you to contact us first before proceeding with your application should you have any further queries regarding our service.
- Siam Legal Fee: 700 GBP
- Embassy Fee: 60 GBP (to be paid to the Royal Thai Embassy in London)
Book a Complete ASQ Thailand Package.
|Thailand Visas for Citizens of the United Kingdom|
|1-Year Thai Visa||Thai Retirement Visa||Thai Marriage Visa|
|Thai Business Visa||90-Day Thai Visa||Thailand Visas|
|Local Office Numbers:|
|US:||1 (877) 252-8831|